|Builder||Skinner Organ Company|
|History||Installed on side of stage, and intended to be hear both in the large auditorium and the smaller music hall. Heard regularly on radio in the 1930’s. Renovation work 1972- 1975. Klann console replaced original (extant, in poor condition). Echo pipes missing.|
|Organists||Edwin Arthur Kraft
|Stoplist||Click here for stoplist|
|Links||Click here to see pictures of the building and organ
Click here to see a video demonstration of the organ
|Other Info||OHS Citation
Click here to view rededication program
Has 9′ Grand Piano, two wooden 32′ Bombardes, Tuba Mirabilis on 30″ wind.
Ernest Skinner’s magnum opus.