Auditorium – Chicago, IL

Builder Roosevelt
Year Built 1889
Opus Number 400
Size (man/ranks) IV/129
Extant No
Condition Gone
History Organ installed in 1890; contained imported reeds by Cavaillè-Coll. In 1941 organ was bought and removed to storage by William H. Barnes. Barnes donated the organ to Indiana University, Bloomington, IN. Organ rebuilt by Aeolian-Skinner (opus 1045), a new Positive organ was added. Some ranks retained by Barnes for his hybrid residence organ. After suffering fire damage in 1961 the organ was replaced.
Organists Dedicated by Clarence Eddy
Stoplist Click here for stoplist
Links
Other Info

Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Search Our Site

Important Information

Please review our Information Usage Policy.

Like Us on Facebook

Sheet Music Plus Classical