Want to know what’s new on the website? Check below…
July 15, 2021
- Added link to video made by the Portland, Oregon AGO on the history of Skinner opus 265.
February 6, 2020
- Updated entries for Memphis and Portland, Oregon to reflect current status of the instruments and future plans for reinstallation. Removed dead links for Philadelphia and noted the instrument has been broken up.
December 20, 2017
- Updated San Diego, California entry and Organists page to reflect the appointment of the new municipal organist for that city.
September 19, 2017
- Updated Portland, Maine entry and Organists page to reflect the appointment of the new municipal organist for that city.
August 5, 2017
- Conducted some much overdue content maintenance. Checked and corrected dead links in organ listings. Upgraded table on “The Organs” page.
July 20, 2014
- Added pictures and updated links to article on Chattanooga Memorial Auditorium organ.
- Added pictures provided courtesy of Ralph Daniel to the Article on the Atlanta Armory Auditorium organ.
June 1, 2014
- Updated information and links for Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall organs.
- Added link to article on San Francisco Civic Auditorium organ.
- Minor format adjustment to some organ pages.
November 9, 2013
- Updated links for Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall organs due to the takedown of the site they were originally linked to.
June 30, 2013
- Contact form reinstated.
May 4, 2013
- Reinstated Picture and Video pages for Cleveland Public Auditorium Page
November 23, 2012
- Dedicated “What’s New” page added.
- “About Us” page content added.
October 20, 2012
- New site design launched.
- The list of municipal organs is now sortable. Users may sort the list by any of the columns.
- A new slideshow plugin for pages with multiple pictures.
- Elimination of the old multi-address contact page and a replacement with a general contact form.
- The entire site is now searchable via a search tool in the right sidebar.