The Carnegie organ played at the 2010 OHS National Convention.
This was the first time the organ had been played publicly in decades.
|Builder||Farrand & Votey|
|Extant||No (see history)|
|History||Originally F&V 4m 1895; new console by Hutchings & Votey in 1903. Rebuilt by Skinner in 1910, opus 180. Organ replaced by Skinner in 1917, opus 270; 1917 organ rebuilt by Aeolian-Skinner in 1933 with new console, opus 907; Swell reed chorus and mixture replaced by Aeolian-Skinner in 1950, opus 907A.|
|Organists||Frederic Archer (1895-1901)
Edwin H. Lemare(1902-05)
Charles Heinroth (1907-1931)
Marshall Bidwell (1932 – 1966)
|Stoplist||click here for stoplist|
|Other Info||This organ is in grave danger from decay and disrepair and is not used.|